1.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jan 17, 2017

I don't recommend this website to anyone.

Original review posted by user Jan 16, 2017

I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com.They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town.

I ordered this bouquet for a wedding reception of one of my close relatives. I was shocked when they delivered a small bunch of roses tied with a ribbon and was sent in a carry bag from a local bakery shop. The roses were not fresh and the "bouquet" looked as if it was made with flowers from roadside vendors and I was terribly embarrassed to see the picture of the bride with the "bouquet". What a shame!!

Moreover, the teddy bear was much smaller in size than what was promised and they sent Cadbury's chocolates instead of Ferrero Rocher Chocolates. After I complained to them, they sent another bouquet which was no way close to the one I ordered. I ordered a bouquet with roses but they sent one that was mixed with cheaper flowers. Never trust this company.

I've enclosed the pictures.The 1st pictures shows what I ordered and the second picture shows the "bouquet" that was delivered.

Review about: Phoolwala Meet Your Dream Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Product quality, Item not as described.

Comments